Saturday, January 28, 2012

Late Night Training

Everyone I know and associate with has a very busy life.  Jobs, kids, social activities and even daily errands suck up most of our time.  And more often than not I have people tell me that their busy lives leave them with too little time to exercise.  To that I say,"make the time!"  There are always plenty of obligations and commitments to keep us from doing one thing or another, but I have yet to meet the person who could not carve an opening into their schedule to fit something in that they wanted to do.  My schedule was particularly busy yesterday.  What that meant was that I was going to have to start and finish my workout later in the evening.  Later was/is starting at 9:15 and finishing up at 11:15.  I didn't think twice about doing it, and I didn't hesitate when I needed to start.  I set aside the time, made a workout plan and executed it.  It was as simple as that, and I would suggest that it could be the same for everyone else too.  Know what you need, make the time and crush your workout.

-Jason



1 comment:

  1. I think for many people, it's not so much the time, it's the motivation, but they say it's the time. I know I lack motivation. I want to be super fit, but I feel I don't have the motivation and discipline to get there. And even if I get there, I don't know that I have the motivation and discipline to stay there. Plus, I don't want external factors like people saying I look good, or that I look tired, to be what motivates me. I want to motivate me.

    How do you stay so motivated? Is it because you are already fit and you don't want to lose it? Is it a short term goal or a long term goal or both that keep you going? I've known you a long time and I still don't know how you do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete