Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekday Ride

I got out to a trail this week that I have not been to since last Fall, The Novi Tree Farm.  It is funny how different of a riding experience you can have between the seasons- in the Summer I am fit and I discovered that I can't get my heart rate up on this trail, but in the Fall that is not a problem.  It is a fun trail for riding and handling your mountain bike.  It goes something like this: Right, left, left, right, up, down, right, left, down, left up, right, right, left, left, right, up, down, right, left, down, left up, right, right, left, left, right, up, down, right, left, down, left up, right, right, left, left, right, up, down, right, left, down, left up, right, etc.
I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a fun ride.

iPhone camera freaked out on this and the next pick



Yes, I am traveling at warp speed.

Lots and lots of vegetation trying to win back this trail

Log pile/jump in the trail

Hard to tell, but I am parked about 5' up on a log pile

-Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment